Thursday, April 16, 2015

Truckin' right along

Mr. Started out the day ready to go
Although most of his day was again spent in his cubby

We drove through Oklahoma, another first for me.
We saw this great statue there and drove through some Native American Reservations.
Also we drove past Carrie Underwood's home town, it has more than one stop light, in fact it has 3 exits... I feel like her song was a lie...

Finally we headed into Texas!

I think this is Dallas...
I had Burger King delivered to the car, so mr. Didn't have to spend any time alone.
It came ona tray and everything :)


But we made it to our hotel around midnight 
Mr. Did great again, but I think he was tired of being in the car. He kept wanting to explore the front seat, which was not allowed...




2 comments:

  1. Did you stop to see G and her new baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly no, they live on the other side of the state from where we were

    ReplyDelete